Frequently Asked Questions
If you are a customer based in the EU, you have the right to cancel your order with us under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (DSRs).
CANCELLING YOUR ORDER
If you are based in the EU under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (DSRs), you have the right to cancel your order with us, provided you give us written notice any time after your order has been placed, up until 7 working days from the day after you received you order.
- You must notify customer care in writing of your wish to cancel the contract for your entire order under the DSRs any time after your order has been placed, up until 7 working days from the day after you received you order. Either email email@example.com or write to us at: Notice of Contract Cancellation, FracasNoir, Kenaustraat 4, 2011 MX Haarlem, the Netherlands.
- On receipt of your notice of contract cancellation, customer care will email you a Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Please complete this on the returns pro forma invoice that you received with your order, and include it with your return so we can process your refund promptly.
- We recommend that you insure the return shipment as you are under a duty to take reasonable care of the goods and will be liable for damage to them until we receive them. We also recommend that you use a secure, trackable means to return your order to us at FracasNoir, Kenaustraat 4, 2011 MX Haarlem the Netherlands, and that you retain proof of sending, in case of a dispute.
- Please note that you must cover the cost of the return shipment.
- All items must be returned unused, in their original condition and from the country that the order was delivered to.
- We will refund the full value of your order, within 30 days of receiving your notice of contract cancellation. If we do not receive the cancelled order, we will arrange to have it collected from you at your cost.
Please note you may only use your right to cancel the order under the DSRs if you give us formal written notice of cancellation any time after your order has been placed, up until 7 working days from the day after you received you order, as described above.
HOW TO RETURN OR EXCHANGE
Making a return or exchange is simple. Just make sure you request a Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and send your item(s) back to us within 28 days.
RECEIVING YOUR RMA
- Sign into your account and under Order History, select the order number containing the items you would like to return.
- Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number together with the product, size and colour you would like to exchange it to. Also send us the reason for your return or exchange. If an item is faulty, please provide details why.
- If you'd like to exchange an item because the fit isn't right, please inform us of the replacement size.
- To request a refund, please inform us in your email how you would like to be credited. This needs to match the original payment method used. Please note, store credit is valid for one year from issue date.
- We will send you a confirmation of your Return or Exchange together with our Return Policy. Please reply to this email to to agree with our Return Policy. You will then receive an email containing your RMA number.
There is no charge to exchange items for a different size, however all exchanges are based on stock availability.
Simply request a Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number by sending an email to email@example.com, and specify the new size you require. For exchanges outside the EU, the administration and shipping amount will be deducted from the original card used to place your order.
Please note that we are only able to offer size exchanges. If you wish to exchange your item for an alternative style, we suggest that you return it for a store credit and purchase the new piece separately.
RECEIVING A REFUND
Your refund will either be credited to the original purchaser's credit card or FracasNoir account and will include shipping costs for faulty items. Outside the EU, customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable through FracasNoir. However, you may be able to recover these by contacting your local customs bureau directly. As this may not be available for all countries, we recommend that you hire a customs broker if you wish to claim back duties on returned merchandise.
Please note card refunds may take up to 10 business days for your bank to clear, depending on their processing time. This can vary greatly between card issuers, and unfortunately we are unable to influence this process.
If you have received an item as a gift, you may exchange it for a store credit to your FracasNoir account (you will need to register your details). The amount is automatically deducted from your next purchase and will be valid for one year. Please be aware that you may need to pay any cost difference, additional shipping, taxes and import duties.
To arrange a return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note, corporate gifts may only be returned by the original purchaser and within 14 working days of initial receipt.
Your item(s) should be sent back to us within 28 days. Returns outside these timeframes may be accepted at the discretion of FracasNoir and may only be refunded as a store credit.
Items should be returned new, unused, and with all FracasNoir garment tags still attached. Returns that are damaged, soiled or altered may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
Where provided, belts and any packaging such as authenticity cards, dust bags and leather tags should be included with your return.
Please email email@example.com if any of your purchases have been delivered without FracasNoir tags.
All items returned should have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Unidentified returns may be returned to the sender.
Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within six months of purchase. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items. If you would like to exchange your item, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same size, subject to availability. You will receive a full refund if the item cannot be repaired or replaced.
For all faulty items outside of our Returns Policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on the site and emailings of FracasNoir. However, as computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will be completely accurate.
SHIPPING & COST
All deliveries are done with PostNL Track & Trace. This means pending where you are it may take between 1-5 days to receive your shipment. If you prefer a DHL delivery, please contact us per email email@example.com
The cost for shipment depends on which region you are in the world. The cost will automatically show up on the payment details. Note that FracasNoir covers 50% of the original shipment costs.
- All items are quality controlled and checked for any faults before they are dispatched to customers. Should you receive an item that is not in perfect condition please contact us immediately.
- Please send all items you wish to return from an order in the same shipment to ensure your return is processed as quickly as possible.
- Items should be returned in their original packaging to ensure they are adequately protected in transit.
- We prefer that items are returned to us via DHL. Our address for all returns is FracasNoir, Kenaustraat 4, 2011 MX Haarlem The Netherlands and we request that you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in relation to such returns. Please note that we may not accept liability for goods that are not returned via DHL.